The American Chemical Society (ACS) Midwest Regional Meeting Organizing Committee hereby extends an invitation for a half-day chemistry/science teacher professional development event Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, from 8:00 AM to 12 noon.
Advance registration is required for this free Teaching Program , held in conjunction with the ACS Midwest Regional Meeting ( MWRM 2017 ) at the University of Kansas-Lawrence.
Please click here if you wish to register -- space is limited. Our meeting will feature:
- · Give-aways for classroom teaching demonstrations, highlighting the Chemistry Rocks theme for the following week – Mole Day and National Chemistry Week!
- · Practical presentations from experienced high school chemistry teachers
- · Opportunities to network with active chemistry/science teachers from Kansas and surrounding states
- · Information about the AACT (American Association of Chemistry Teachers) and RET (Research Experiences for Teachers) Program
- · Free breakfast buffet
- · Certificates of Attendance, available upon request (post-meeting)
Confirmed registrants should arrive at KU School of Pharmacy Building , 2010 Becker Drive, Lawrence, between 8:00a and 8:10a on Saturday, Oct. 21st. Registration confirmations will be e-mailed prior to the meeting. Advance questions can be directed to Roderick Black at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday morning, October 21st!
With best wishes,
On behalf of the ACS MWRM 2017 Organizing Committee