I am happy to announce a partnership with Fort Hays State University (FHSU) and the National Science Teachers Association (NSTA) to provide an online science professional development opportunity for K-12 science educators in Kansas.
This would be a great opportunity for a number of different science education needs I often hear working with buildings and districts across the state.
- The online study would be a great opportunity for building or district science task force leaders.
- This opportunity is particularly helpful for rural school districts where travel for professional development may be more difficult.
- Elementary, middle, and high school educators teaching science will be served in this opportunity.
- District science curriculum leaders will get a great overview with resources to help your district.
- Learn how to better use the resources you have in your school district no matter how old or new they may be. PD is still needed to know how to make better use of those resources!
KSDE and FHSU will be sponsoring 50 participants for this opportunity and we are excited to pull state and national science education expertise for this event.
Please find more information using the link below and let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for your consideration.